FOR LICHEN SCHLORUS just got back from Dr. visit

Posted , 15 users are following.

ok ladies, this is what is happening to me at this time, i started itchin last nite and i did a epson salt with coconut oil bath and then put on emuaid max for the nite. got up with no itching but super nervous to see the Gyn, this is another one , cause i wanted a second opinion , i told her i was not using the Clob the other Dr. prescribed since i wanted to see another Dr. she looked and checked me and said i was better then the last time and to use Clob, ONLY when i had itching ,and then to stop, to use vaginal cream like Replense and Estriodal once a week or twice a week, and to lubricate with Crisco or with Coconut oil. i told her i was watching what i eat . no sugars and Gluten and she SAID THAT DIETS DIDNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LS!!!! to eat what i wanted...I really dont believe that cause i have been doing without sugar and gluten and i am so doing better, i put on EUMAID MAX AND ALSO THE ALOE/TURMERIC OIL AND NOW I WILL ALSO USE OLIVIE OIL IN BETWEEN AND I FEEL ALOT BETTER.. I HAVE BEEN SOAKIN IN THE EPSON/COCONUT FOR ABOUT 20 MIN EVERY OTHER NITE.. THIS IS MY REPORT FOR YOU ALL AND I AM FEELING ALOT BETTER AFTER ALMOST HAVIN A HEART ATTACK ON ALL THIS MESS..    JANIE

5 likes, 73 replies

73 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lovely to hear success stories .  Do you do the borax and baking soda baths ? 
    • Posted

no jacqueline, i am not doing the borax yet , i do put 3 pinches of baking soda to a 14 oz spray bottle and spray when i go to the bathroom to clean and then use the emuaid max or aloe/mix.. tub baths with the epsom salt and coconut oil that i found at walgreens.  i do that almost every other nite that sofens my skin. janie
  • Posted

HI Janie.  Wow, you are using a lot of stuff.  How do you juggle all of that? Do you use Emuaid at the same time you use aloe/tumeric.  I have all of this but never sure which one I should be using.  I was doing okay with both separately, then just all of a sudden my down under is a mess.  
    • Posted

susan, sorry for my late response, was out of town, well, i take a soak bath in the morning and put on the aloe/mix, then when i go tinkle i spray with the bakin soda and water mix and put on emuaid max and then every time i go potty i either put on the aloe mix or emauaid or the olivie oil ... i am a little flare up right now cause i had a good time out of town and had a few beers and i think thats what the flare is..i am on emauaid more....hopefully it wont get really flare up...janie
    • Posted

Oh Janie, so sorry about your flareup.  I feel like I have a flesh eating disease.  Well, actually I think it is. I've been doing the baking soda and water soak and I think it is good.  I'll continue that.  Trying not to look own there every day.  Crazy, right?  

• Posted

Hi Janie , Do you just use baking soda baths or do you use borax as well ? I’m only using clob and epiderm emollient at the moment as newly diagnosed . Will the bath soaks help get rid of white patches ? 
    • Posted

hi Jacqueline, I am doing Epsom salt with Coconut oil baths and spritz with a bottle of water and put in like 3 pinches of baking soda in it, and just spray when i go pee pee, then i put on the Emuaid Max or the Aloe/turmeric oil. I dont have white patches at this time , try the aloe/mix it feels cool . hope you are feeling well janie. the Aloe /mix is from Nancy . it help me
    • Posted

hey Susan, i too am not looking cause i dont want to freak out. but it is calming down there and no beer for me... there goes my party days...but it just feels like some thing is pulling my privates apart , not good, but i have put on the aloe mix more often and today i am feeling better...janie how are you doing?
    • Posted

Hi Janie,  So glad you are feeling better.  I don't have any pain or itch, but looking really really bad down under.  It looks like I've been put through a meat grinder.  White patches, discoloration, bruisy looking and parts missing, fusing, etc.  I'm soaking a wash cloth with cold water and baking soda then applying one of my concoctions.  I see no improvement yet but I think patience is needed.  At least I am not itching.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.