for many years I've suffered bone and muscle pains all over swollen joints anemic

Posted , 2 users are following.

Many years I've suffered so the doctors keep saying is arthritis the pain is terrible swollen joint headaches muscle pains all over from neck to toes painkillers blood test iron tablets nothings helping so drained and tired everyday simple chores are killing me feel like I've got flu or something,,,  my doctors are still playing guessing games now my hands and arms keep going numb and pins and needles keep accuring,,,  can I go private to get a diagnosis or even if anyone on here has any idea what it could be to and throu doctor from age of 11 till current age 36 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

try some liqud magnesuim applied to the your limbs . increases circulation and tops up your magnesuim levals, also helps the to relax so you get less pain .

try b12 ,and q10 supplements for energy and nano colloidal gold, thats amazing also for energy and general health.

regards tina . yorkshire.

• Posted

I'm off doctors again today feel like poo everyday seems like I'm carrying someone on my shoulders so heavy after another restless painfull night I'm at breaking point really getting me down.... Just want answers now ;( xx
    • Posted

well trust me babes you wont get them from your doctor he knows next to nothing about about fibro .
    • Posted

So how can I get help??  Years of being told it's this that N the other I just want  answers to control the pain get my life back N have more energy x
    • Posted

i dont know the answer to that one ,only wish i did, we all like to know on here.

all i can suggest is searching the net ,for information and go armed with it to the doctors ,and push hard for a proper diognosise . . i am afraid thats what i did it took me 6yrs to have it confirmed by gp what was wrong with me ,but i had done all the research on line and told him what i thought was wrong with me . he just confirmed it along with the rhemtolgist .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.