for nearly 3 weeks please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

So around 3 weeks ago I started getting a sharp pain in the side of my head it went on for 6 days before I decided to go to hospital it was constant from the moment I woke up to the minute I went to sleep pain killers would help a bit but it is in the left side so I went to hospital had a ct a mri and a lumber puncher done and it all came back clear I'm still getting the pain and also pressure in my head with pain behind my eye and pain in my ear all on the left side but all my tests came back clear can someone please help

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Headaches can be miserable and are common when blood pressure is high or low, blood sugar high,neck and back strain, eye strain or pressure or even dehydration in the hottest summer on record in many places. Plus all the forest fires around the world causing many health issues . In many cases it could be sinus headache, tooth infection any number of issues. Hope your nearer to the bottom of what the cause is. The tests shows not a serious issue so far. Is it possible to try to rest and put eye ice packs on eyes, rest and relax sometimes it's stress and worry.... anxiety driven even pollution in the air. Most of all this will pass and you will be back on track soon! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.