For Stefan

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

How are you doing, not heard from you for a while, did you get my pm??

From

Colette

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi collect

yes my love i did send you a pm back did you get mine

stefen x

• Posted

Hiya,

No pm, Sorry not received any.

But great to hear from you, thought something was wrong, hope you are feeling better.

From

Colette x

• Posted

Hi Stefan,

How you doing, not heard from you for a while, hope your starting to feel better, I am just into week 3 of the escitalopram, and still taking the seroquel.

Had my ct scan on tuesday because they found calcium in a recent blood test, and awaitnig the results of that, my blood pressure has come right down, but I cannot cope with the side effects of the cholesteral tablets , they where horrible so off my own back I have stopped taking them and trying the diet along with omega3 fish oil capsules, just hope this brings it down. Finished my xmas present shopping today, so things must be going in the right direction, as this time last month I wasnt having a xmas, not even a tree, it will be hard, I just want to go away but hubby wants to stay home, one thing for sure I wont be cooking or washing any dishes.

Anyway hope to hear from you very soon.

Take Care

Colette xxx

• Posted

hi collect

soory not been chatting for a white still feel really down i have stoped the ect i had 6 in the end so now taking venalaxine and pregabin

how you getting on with your new meds i think i am going to have to change mine again

i am like you i am taking the fish oil they say it very good for depression as well

the more i think about it i just dont know if i can carry on any more

i more i try i worst it seem to get

i do sometimes think my time on this world is over but we just have to carry on

i did go to a suport group on wednesday in our local liberty but i just though what the **** am i doing here

anyway you take care

chat soon

love always

stefen xxxx

• Posted

Hi Stefan,

How you doing, feeling any better, not heard from you in a long time.

Hope you doing ok.

Love

Colette x

• Posted

hi collect

yep not doing to bad starting back at work next week what going to be a big wall to go over but i am sure it will be ok the dr said i made very good recovery so i am please i am still taking risperidone and 37.5mg of venalxine but seem to be not to bad

hows everything with you good xmas

stefen x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.