for the 3rd time😭

Posted , 4 users are following.

guys pls help me...😔😔

this is my 3rd time to have BC. the first BC I had was drained by my doctor,the secod one im supposed to under go operation but the night before my schedule my Bc drained by itself. Now I had my 3rd BCsad pls help me I dont want to go surgery..

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

So sorry that you're going through this for the third time. Have you tried bathing it in a shallow hot bath? If it's a cyst and not infected I know that this can help to loosen the blockage and can help the cyst to drain on it's own - it's never worked for me as mine have always been infected and turned to abscesses that required draining. I know surgery sounds horrible and painful, but I've had mine drained twice now and although it's unpleasant, you get instant relief! Unfortunately mine have kept reocurring but I've heard of loads of women who have had surgery and it has worked for them - sometimes it may be the only way. I'd try the hot baths first though, there's also herbal remedies you can try such as taking silica tablets - I've heard these can help prevent the cysts from forming, it doesn't appear to have worked for me but I've never had a cyst, they just go straight to being infected. Hope you get sorted! xx

• Posted

Hi stepht94 thankyou for your reply.. actually im still confuse even its my 3rd time.. when you said infected that the one need to be drain? my first BC was squeezed by my doctor and all the pain suddenly disappear, my second one after i came from my doctor again i tried to squeezed it but still didint burst for the last minute befor i will come to my sister to take overnight and prepare my self for my surgery i check and try to touch it suddenly it burts!! And ofcourse im so much happy that time because no need surgery😃. but here i am again crying because i feel the same thing when my BC starting again and now i can discribe it line ang almond😔😔😔.. Im still afraid to go surgery ang still plan to have Home remedy.. do you have idea about teatree oil? is it ok if i put a drops in water and take sitz bath or where I can buy this Serappepstase...

pls..pls..pls.. anything i do reallyappreciate and thankyou so much gurl...

• Posted

Hi again,

It is all very confusing, there's not much on the internet about the condition. If it's a cyst that means it's a build up of fluid and not infected, they're usually soft to touch and not very painful, and just uncomfortable. If it's an abscess it'll be hot and painful to touch and very painful. If it's infected my doctor said it will always need to be drained because the puss won't clear up on it's own, if it's a cyst then home remedies may work, but not always. I have heard of people putting teatree oil in their sitz baths and it's worked for them, but I've never tried it myself - worth a try though because if anything it'll help to keep it clean. I bought silica tablets from an online highstreet holistic health shop (where are you from? I'm in the UK), but have never tried serrapeptase.

• Posted

thanks stepht94 for replying and info its really a knowledgable infowink

Confirmed!! Mine is Abscess.. Actually its really hurt thru the bone hooo!! specially Im doing toooooooo much walk in my work.. I came from Phils.but now Im staying here in UAE. how does it work the silica tablet to you and if you dont mind how much is it..

• Posted

Hello sorry to hear that  you are in such pain. I to have went through this, but only once. As of now I'm doing ok. I had to get a word catheter put in, it end up falling out way to soon but all I did was sit in HOT sitz baths for at least 15-20 min for 2x a day. As of lately I dont need the baths anymore, but I always rinse off with a warm boottle after I use the bathroom just to keep clean. This has worked for me, also not wearing tight clothes or panties. Heat is your best friend right now as much as possible. Your bartholin gland is clogged, what do we do when we have a clog "use HOT WATER". It helps.. Good luck..
  • Posted

I had a cyst around Christmas and I had no idea what it was at first... I couldn't walk or sit because it hurt even to the touch... I took a HOT bath and i want to say 7 drops of tea tree oil, I think I was in the bath 30 minutes and I got out it was still there but it felt different like it was draining... In about 20 minutes it had drained and I was back to normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.