For those looking at another option - consider The Sinclair Method

Posted , 1 user is following.

A recent review to encourage others that if you think you have tried everything, you probably haven't. Use as many tools as you need, from wherever you need, to 'build' a recovery path that works for YOU!

The Sinclair Method is just one tool in a toolbag that may help you to regain your life back from alcohol.

''The Sinclair Method a cure for alcohol dependency

I am a 53 year old women who was drinking alcohol to excess for several decades.

I tried the usual routes of AA, rehabilitation, abstinence and a variety of prescription drug ‘remedies’, all to no avail, just increasing desperation.

Alcohol had taken over my life and I was a mess both physically and mentally. I was at the end and there was no more help!

One day I came across a TEDx feature on YouTube given by an American actress called Claudia Christian who described ‘how she got her life back’ using ‘The Sinclair Method’. I was so impressed and contacted ‘The Sinclair Method UK’ A lovely lady by the of name Joanna subsequently guided and supported me step by step in a simple and dignified way.

With Joanna’s help and dedication my long addiction to alcohol ceased.

I no longer need to hide bottles of alcohol or secretly drink! no longer do I feel the guilt of lying to friends and family. Alcohol holds no power over me anymore and I can now at last live and enjoy my life.

THANK YOU 🙏''

2 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.