For those on prostap (Lupron) need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

im on prostap. i love them. i have injections once a month. i had 3 injections last july-october 2017 then again feb-april 2018 and started them again in september long term now. they are brilliant for me. reduced pain, no periods no ovulation.

what im wanting advice on is are you meant to still be able to pass discharge whilst on them? ive been told i shouldnt because they switch everything off so your body cant really produce anything but 3 days ago i had awful pain low right side. its got more sharp and tight like pressure now. i get contraction like pain and i go to the toilet and push out a clump of yellow/grey discharge.

its not STI as i havent been intermit for a fee weeks and was tested not long ago which was negative.

could it have been a cyst? shoukd i be passing discharge?

yes i know you are all not doctors but doctors dont listen and i woukd like advice from those who understand...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.