For those with anal LS I’m Cured

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was diagnosed with ls in 2013. I discovered it was toilet paper that caused my LS. I used to wet the paper. I have stopped and use a toilet paper that is bleached with hydrogen peroxide rather than chlorine. Ive been free of LS ever since. sometimes i mistakenly wipe with regular paper and the LS flares up and I heal it with salt and water. The skin was sensitive and is no more since I began swallowing 1 crushed garlic everyday. Today I am grateful as I tried steroids and everything else to rid myself of this most horrible condition.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, anything that that delicate sensitive tissue reacts to can give you a flare ... unfortunately not a cure x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.