Foreskin is tight in the middle

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i have been trying for years to try pull my foreskin back and i have finally done it BUT i cant pull it back when i'm hard...... about a quarter way down my foreskin it is really tight and it hurts when i try pull to pull it back when i'm erect  

first picture: i'm pulling the foreskin back a little bit

Second picture: i have it pulled back over my helmet but there is a tight part (i have circled it in green)

Last picture: i have a erection and that is as far as i can pull my foreskin back  

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Although it's not necessary for healthy function, it looks like you could benefit from stretching exercises to have the benefit of gliding action when erect for intercourse and masturbation. The advice I've seen is to pull away from the body (as if lengthening the soft penis) rather than try to retract when erect. The latter can be dangerous as the foreskin can become stuck and cut off blood supply in the glans. If you can't replace it forward again, go to A & E.

Doctors can prescribe corticosteroid creams which help sometimes.

• Posted

Sorry mate I worded that wrong what I ment was what exactly am I pulling forward. I'm I supposed to grab the foreskin and pull it away from me 

• Posted

Yes - it's the foreskin as that is what needs stretching. Apparently stretching forward also assists loosening it around the rim / girth of your shaft.

• Posted

thank you for telling me i shall give it ago and see if it works 
  • Edited

Hi Henry, I have been on the same journey, I had severe Phimosis when I was @ 17 YOA which I cured myself, unfortunately due to an incurable condition I have to stretch my foreskin almost everyday and I am 62 YOA now.  My main advice would be to always do things gently and build on what you can achieve over an extended period of months (or perhaps even several years).  Best time to do your stretch exercises is during / immediately after a warm shower.  If you injure yourself put an antiseptic cream on it such as Germolene, Savlon, TCP and no stretching for 3 or 4 weeks.

Rather than you make possible mistakes on your journey check out this web site written by someone who has overcome the same condition .....

https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide[/b]/

or alternatively

https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

• Posted

thank you very much i shall have a look at these links you sent me and try out the exercises 

(sorry for the late reply i have been a bit busy lately) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.