Foreskin problem

Posted , 2 users are following.


what is this red ring like thing on foreskin. It feels very dry and during touching it feels like a cut but when erect it doesn't cause any problems but when flacid it feels like the skin is cracked. also the area is getting narrower and becoming tight. can anyone help

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up