Forgetfulness (Scary Stuff)

Posted , 9 users are following.

Today I gave my son his vitamin while cleaning off the table, then a few mins later or so I went to gve him his vitamin again, he said mom you just gave it to me are you crazy!  Has anything else like this happen to anyone else or am I going crazy! I totally didn't remember giving it to him.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You are not alone, some days I forget stuff too, I even forget people's names, or if I'm talking I quickly forget what topic we were chatting about.  luckily it's not an everyday problem as my friends would think I'm going crazy....lol... Yes I'm sure it's another meno symptoms...

kadija

• Posted

I know my memory is shot too. I was looking one day all over the house and my purse for my reading glasses, and couldn't find them. Guess where they were? On top of my head. Craziness right?

• Posted

I am the same, I,keep looking everywhere for my reading glasses only for my son to remind me that it's sitting  over my head...luckily past few days I am meno symptoms free, it's bliss....I feel like myself again...

• Posted

Oh that's nothing. I was looking for my phone so I could leave the house and couldn't find it anywhere because I was talking on it. Lol

• Posted

lol! Well now I have looked for my glasses and be wearing them!  
  • Posted

I almost did the same with my cat, but he's on steroids and couldn't remember if I gave him his pill, so I just skipped it. I didn't want to mess around with prednilisone. This is normal I guess.

• Posted

Forgetfulness is definitely one of the biggest and hardest challenges we have to face while in perimenopause. I took Ginkgo Biloba for it and it seemed to help quell that symptom. It also helped with tinnitis. Killed two birds with one stone.
    • Posted

I might try that, can that forgetfulness happen just in a matter of mintues ?
    • Posted

Yes, it can happen anytime. but most of the time it's all the time, lol. At least while at the peak of perimenopausal symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.