Forgot dose??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there hope you are all well!

I take cit 20mg at lunch time each day as I kept forgetting in the morning now I forget to take them some afternoons an hour here or there but tonight I didn't get to take them to 20.30 as I was quite busy in work! Would it be ok for me to take my next dose at 14.00 as usual or should I now just continue to take them at night??

Tia emz ✌️😜

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I dont think time of day matters. It takes days to change drug levels
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply I will take them today at normal time in or around lol

Emz

• Posted

hi there hope you are well,

i was advised to take citrolpram 1st thing in the morning, as taking it at night kept me awake as taking it at night made the body active and therefore made me feel drained during the day, for them to be affective i think you should make the effort to take them in the morning at a regular time, citrolpram doesnt hang around in the system so by taking them at different times is just like starting again each time making them less effective, no matter how busy you are at work you must look after you. hope this helps. take care

• Posted

Thanks so much I really do try but I'm a midwife and it can be difficult if in a room or in theatre!

But thanks so much!

Emma

• Posted

i can understand that, but couldnt you try taking it as soon as you wake up, a midwife is a hectic job so you really need to take your meds at a regular time to get the best affect from them , give it a try . xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.