Former fracture injury

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had a former fracture finger. The orthopedic said it has fully healed after a few weeks. But ever since he said that my finger still felt some tender mild pain. Is this normal Or could it get worse? By the way it's been at least half a year since I first fractured my finger.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I’m sorry, I wish I knew. I have the same thing. I broke my right pinky finger and had surgery done on it. They had to put two pins in to fix it. It was six months ago that I had them removed and it still cramps up really bad whenever I use it. The pain is intense and I was wondering if it’s normal. I wish I knew

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.