forum Error

Posted , 7 users are following.

is anyone else having issues with the Forum right now ? 

I cant view some of the discussions from the past few days & my recent post are not visible either.

very strange...rolleyes

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I can see you.. The biggest problem I have is that I have to sign in each and every time. I am part of two forums and find this really frustrating. But this is a very quiet forum in comparison, the other one has several entries a day and people actually have conversations
    • Posted

Hi diannec, when u sign in there is a box underneath which has next to it Remember me if u tick that box u don't have to keep on signing in.  Hope this helps.
  • Posted

Hi guys, no problems here all working fine.

Regards Ken.

• Posted

Send a post to the moderator,
    • Posted

In 2 cases I received notice that the discussion had been deleted by the moderator, for no explanation.  The last one was the chat about the use of apple cider vinegar.

Frank

• Posted

Yes Frank, i have found out by emailing the moderator Emmis, it was deleted without explanation & also another i cant find about Magnesium, so i take thats been binned also.

i do know links from other websites are not allowed , but the ones i put on were just extracts from certain websites, i dont understand why the Magnesiuum one was dropoped/deleted, 

Magnesium deficiency is a medically accepted and known problem that can interfere with the Ticker & promt AF,& also patassium deficiency 

• Posted

You are not allowed to copy articles to here that may be copywrite elsewhere.
  • Posted

I can se you Greebo but have to sign in every time to reply.
    • Posted

Hi june64137,  when u sign in look for the little box underneath which has next to it "Remember me" just tick the box and u stay signed in and u can leave the forum and go back without any problems.  Hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.