Foul smell

Posted , 2 users are following.

so am very confused don't know what to do! since July i've had a foul smell but no burning, itching or pain whats so ever. in august i went to the hospital because i was in so much pain i was in a fetus position crying. i took a hot bath and it helped some pain go away enough to drive to the hospital. there i was tested for BV, yeast infection and stds they all came back negative and doc said no sign of infection when he looked in my vagina.then it cleared up out of nowhere so that was a relief my vagina discharge was back to normal and smell. 3 weeks later i got the smell again went to an std clinic where they tested my blood and for std again 3 days later its all negative. turns out i have cyst in my ovaries but im pretty sure that wont cause any smell? like i said i have no other symptoms except a foul smell. has anyone OR is anyone going through this? any advice ?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

and it is milky white with foul smell no other color.

• Posted

still sounds like bv if it smells like fish or ammonia

• Posted

it can be hard to get rid of and can keep reoccuring

• Posted

thank you so much am just so confused nrver had a smell like this and it comes and goes so im just getting worried

• Posted

check out the bv forum on here lotd of tips and suggestions for treatment some over the counter and from a doctor or home remedies etc sometimes its not as straight forward as treat and it go away it can keep coming back specially after sex or a period

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.