For past 1 week for me this smell was occurring 

Reason of smelling and causes

Any one plz tel me

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

If your uncircumcised ypu have a higher chance of getting an std
    • Posted

Almost no-one in Europe is circumcised unless they're Jewish or Muslim, but they have lower rates of almost all STIs, than the USA where most men are circumcised (though the rate is now among newborns is down to around 60%).

A 29 year study of males in New Zealand showed a very slightly *higher* rate of STIs among circumcised men (pubmed 18280846).

• Posted

Well i read an article that uncircumcised men have higher chances of sti and hpv and hiv but i didnt know that
    • Posted

STD = "sexually-transmitted disease".  That's more or less the same as STI meaning "sexually-transmitted infection", but people talk more about STIs these days, since many of them often don't cause any symptoms, so they're really an infection rather than a disease.

• Posted

Wheather SIT is an death cause disease or cure able disease 

Can i able to give birth for an child

• Posted

Most STIs are easily treatable these days, and it's surprisingly rare in countries with a modern health service for anyone to die from an STI.  The worst one of all is HIV, but more people nowadays die with HIV than from HIV.  It would also be very rare for you not to be able to have children due to an STI.

We don't know if you actually have an STI or not though.  Please see a doctor.

• Posted

It's hard to say without a picture or more information, but if the smell is there even after you clean it, then you could have an STI or non-specific urethritis.  When you say your penis is "always wet", do you mean there's discharge?  Did your partner have a very bad smell down there?  If so, she may have had bacterial vaginosis, which can be passed to men.

You probably need to see a doctor though, especially if there's any discharge that comes out when you're not urinating.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

DUE to this problem 

For me

Chances to get hiv or some other death cause diseases will occur

• Posted

We seem to have a language problem here, but I still think you should see a doctor, especially if anything unusual is coming out of your penis (that would be penile "discharge"wink.

• Posted

(that smiley was caused by the website, and wasn't intentional)

It's possible you might have an STI, but that's not definite, and it seems unlikely you'd have HIV, or anything potentially fatal.

• Posted

It's possible you might have an STI, but that's not definite, and it seems unlikely you'd have HIV, or anything potentially fatal.

• Posted

DUE to this problem 

For me

Chances to get hiv or some other death cause diseases will occur

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.