Found a lump

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 20 and my breasts have been feeling sore for few weeks now I daily check my beast by feeling them to see if there's no lumps however i have found like a pea size lump above of my nipple its not visable on the outside. When I try to push down on it with my finger i cant when on other breast i can ,what could this be ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi emil1943

I am a 2 year bc survivor. Most lumps, bumps, etc is just that, nothing. Don't let age, or anything else keep you from checking it out. I used to be fearful of mamograms for some stupid reason. Go have it checked. I don't remember hearing anyone say " Oh Lord I'm so mad I got it checked out." Remember 113 people die everyday in US because of bc. UNACCEPTABLE. Either way knowledge is power. Mine did start like that, so don't put it off.

Will be praying for you. Please go.

• Posted

Blockage of some sorts, perhaps. It certainly doesnt sound like breast cancer. Because your other breast as the same issue, well to a lesser degree.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.