Found a way to cure bartholin - hope it works for you guys

Posted , 2 users are following.

After countless  infections, surgeries (marsup, ward catheters..d&I) i had... The place always got abscessed and infected and grew with pain, etc.

After the last course of antibiotics which cleared the infection only to find out another and another came after it because the duct was CLOGGED, i came to a understand that i have to unclog the damn hole or fluid will back up and get reinfected again - it's a CYCLE OF PAIN! I tried baking soda, i tried antibiotic ointment and even corticosteroid cream..NOTHING HELPED...UNTIL (wait for it..)

I took 70% rubbing alcohol which u can buy ANYWHERE and dipped an ear q-tip in it.

Then i tracked down using my iphone camera (on slow motion mode with flashlight on, u can also use a mirror but this was easier for me to film and view later in detail) where my hole/duct is from all those multiple surgeries, and where it clogged before - this part is tricky! YOU HAVE to pinpoint the EXACT location from where it recently burst, try playing with the area a bit with your fingers if you can and see where fluid is leaking a bit. At this point to avoid surgery it's even worth guessing. 

Then take the q-tip and just put it for a few seconds ON the hole. It will burn only for a FEW QUICK SECONDS, it's TOLERABLE trust me, and throw it away.

I think within an hour you will see a few results depends on the state of your CYST:

1) IF it's huge and infected, or even small and infected - it will probably burst after 1-3 trials of the same process, so at first u'll see infected pus coming out, sometimes with blood. Don't panic..that's normal...

KEEP DOING THIS every day, it will KILL the infection AND the epithelial cells (it's the cells of your skin that CLOG because of the healing process - alcohol kills these cells which is what we want to achieve, there is a medical article about this phenomenon if you don't believe me). You will slowly see that the fluid will turn from pus into a white substance and into a clear substance - which is the normal fluid. If it's off white sometimes it's OK and GOOD ENOUGH. 

After you've come to this level, you will stop doing this every day, and only when needed, more like every 5-7 days depending on if it's unclogged enough. You will notice the difference in your natural wetness, if it's more or less. 

2) If you have a cyst but it's not infected - it will BE if not taken care of. The fluid even if it's NOT infected MUST come out, it's the natural way our body works. So when doing this method you will see normal or off-white fluid and may require less repeating.

BE CAREFUL not to put the alcohol anywhere else on the vaginal skin - it will damage the skin.

You might notice at first a change of feeling in your crotch/vaginal inner wall (where the gland is) because sometimes due to the alcohol and healing process the duct might shrink at first and harden, so ignore it, it doesn't hurt and it will get back to normal soon enough.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

I think it's worth a try since it's working for me for a whole month and i'm totally healed and normal now. 

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.