Found this Good Community

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm glad to be here. I'm Camille and newbie in here. I have lots of things in my mind that I need to ask.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there I can try to answer questions
    • Posted

Thank you for your time Jody. My first question is where I should go to lose weight? Should I go directly to the gym and lift something heavy in there or in the Doctor? I just don't know where to start. Feeling hopeless.
    • Posted

For health reasons I changed my diet quite a bit I have MS and personal I went on a fairly raw diet I eat fish and some chicken, I eat no dairy, breads or processed anything limit sugar and fats i only use olive oil,there are other god fats out there but for me this is the best and I started walking at first just around the block and I now get up in the morning and walk 5 miles it is my time to think of what lays ahead for the day, I don't go to a gym bur also everynight I make a to do list of next day of everything I will do and this seems to work for me, I started looking at god and figured that I would try and eat from the earth years ago when that was how people ate that was basically how they ate
  • Posted

different things work for different people and there is no perfect answer so a lot depends on your lifestyle and health status plus how much you need to lose - a good place to start would either be with your GP/dietician or a wgt loss meeting where they provide a healthy eating programme, advice and a wkly weigh in - a gym might be able  to provide you with an eating and exercise plan to help lose wgt but i think a lot depends on whether you have a few lbs to shift or several stones as to what will work best - some people count callories, others resort to hypnotherayp, acupunture, meal replacements, wgt loss surgery, the list of possibilities are endless - all will give you reasonable results but its not just the losing o the wgt in my opinion its keeping if of which can be more difficult - good luck     
    • Posted

Thanx a lot. I enjoy reading and lots of great information in here. Losing weight needs a courage where and when to start.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.