Found what works for me

Posted , 7 users are following.

We all know this "horror" has a huge impact on our self esteem.....I have been suffering for almost 2 years now...I read all these comments about all the different types of stuff that has worked for them..I tried some here and there and others I did not. I read up on liquid chlorphyll for a while and it seemed to be something worth trying and I am sooooo glad I did...I have no one symtoms..I only had the horrible smell...mainly during sex...it used to be discharge and a horrible smell without sex and no matter how much i cleaned myself...but it eventually got to a point where it would only smell during sex and an odor any of the other time but not horrible...now that i have tried the liquid chlorophyll I have absolutely no smell...I have been taking it for less than a week...I usually just put 4 tablespoons in a 16.9 oz bottled water..ladies TRY IT.....please try it...

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've been doing the same thing for a week now, how long did you have to do it for? Thanks!
    • Posted

For me it started working after 2 days...my sister noticed a difference after one
  • Posted

If you're referring to treatment for BV, I think this will work for those who have the discharge and fishy odour symptoms.  Mine is the horrible 'itch'.  But the info about the use of liquid chlorophyll is good though.  I researched on it and I think I can some who have problems on body odour.  Thanks for the tip Nubreed.
  • Posted

For me it started working after 2 days
  • Posted

Hiya thanks for the post. Just need to ask, can you still have unprotected sex without catching BV using this method? Because that is what causes BV for me. And also how long have you been BV free after using the chlorophyll? Thanks
    • Posted

As far as sex, we started out without a conform but then I made him put one on so I'm not sure....I think you will be fine because before this I would get it with or without a condom...I'm still good to go...I think this is the second week maybe and I don't use it everyday now but still no smell...chlorophyll is natural so try it out and see if it works for you...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.