Four sores/blisters on penis

Posted , 10 users are following.

I was hoping somebody could help identify what these spots are on and around my penis. I have one on either side of the base, one on the pubic area above the base and one near the head of my penis it started a few days ago and I thought it was just because the hair follicles but then a scab appeared near the head of my penis. Today the scab fell off and seems to have left a sore. Both the scab and now sore were/are sensitive to pain. I will be going to the doctor on Monday but wanted an opinion

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I had a similar sore at the base of my penis a month ago. Wishing I went and got it swabbed as the "what ifs" running through my head are driving me nuts! I noticed a pimple which I popped which ended up looking like that second photo.

• Posted

Everybody else is saying herpes but i can't find a picture that looks like what I have. I will be getting an STD check tomorrow and making an appointment with a dermatologist. I'll try to come back and update but think you should go to a expert as well

• Posted

I unfortunately left it too late to get the sore's swabbed but I'm going to try get a blood test to be sure. Best of luck! Let us know how you go!

• Posted

UPDATE: None of the areas look alike right now. First photo hasn't changed. Second photo is some weird skin tag looking thing now. Third photo, seems to be healing and the one near the head now looks like a whitehead pimple. Not sure what's happening but will be calling a dermatologist tomorrow and going to a STD check as well

• Edited

Hi, you have most likely already visited a sexual health clinic and been tested to see if it is a HPV and it's my guess that you the test has come back negative. With the information you provided and without being able to ask you any questions you should Google Syphilis and'(Genital) Dermatillomania'. I think these are a more likely diagnosis although you should visit your doctor and discuss it further with him/her. Good luck 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.