Fractured ankle fall

Posted , 2 users are following.

currently in a cast for fractured ankle and toe ive only gone and fallen and banged the cast currently getting pins and needles its normally bad but not this bad fracture clinixt said only come in if it's bad my question would i have likely knocked thst bone back out of place

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would think if you knocked the bone out again , you would be in a lot of pain and not be able to put any weight on the foot. I broke mine last nov 2020 and was in a boot and its still stiff . Keep your leg elevated it's swollen which interrupts in free flowing blood supply. Try keeping the leg up and push leg up and down at the knee if possible by sliding heel on the bed for better blood flow. Sometimes this helps with the pins and needles .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.