freaking out. confused :( help

Posted , 4 users are following.

So im freaking out;

for the last five years Ive only been with one guy. Had a child by him, never crossed my mind that hed cheat on me, sometime after i gave birth i noticed that my vagina had some kind of tears that looked like skin tags.. i figured this was normal for some reason and just went about life. 5 days ago we had sexual intercourse that was kinda rough and my vagina hurt afterwards but again, i didnt think anything of it because we had just finished having rough sex. a couple days passed and the pain didnt go away which is when i noticed the skin tags were white on the top and irritated. ive never had an STD, ive always been terrified of them & the doctor cant see me until later this week. i just want answers as to what this is! is my husband cheating on me? did he give me this? are these warts? i cant seen to find anything else online that looks like mine, but so many symptoms are similar to the ones in feeling & having. Its also hard for me to act normal around my husband but i dont wanna leave him yet or go off on him if its not an STD. image

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

yeast infection

• Posted

is it normal to get growths like that on the vulva?

• Posted

i thought the white was discharge if they are growths could be a bacterial infection or warts u need to consult with your doctor

• Edited

if possible can u get a better photo of them

• Posted

hopefully thats better, i didnt realize how blurry it was

• Posted

• Posted

looks more like its a skin issue and not std related

• Posted

its also weird how i felt it right after having rougher sex which is whats making me think the same thing.

thanks for your help!!!

• Posted

If it is warts I would not automatically assume that your husband cheated on you. Please know that unless a man has visible symptoms that he can't be tested for HPV. So much is unknown about the virus and in fact from a medical standpoint they consider warts to be low risk. Check your last HPV testing, the panel probably only tests for the cancer causing strains. Best of luck and try to remember to update us 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.