Freckle on toe, should I be worried?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have a freckle on the inside of my little toe which is quite dark. I have no other freckles on my foot. Just seeing if this is something I should be worried about? It's not very round, more just like a blotch shape and is not raised.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to offer advice without a pic.  This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

Do you know how long it's been there, and if it's changed at all?

• Posted

I don't have a desktop unfortunately. Can't figure out how to do it on the phone.

Only seen it for the last year but not sure if it was there before?! I have taken a photo of it today so might need to see if it changes.

• Posted

It depends on which phone you have, but if you're in a browser, there will be an option for "Desktop version" (Samsung browser) or "Request desktop site" (Chrome) or something like "View PC version".  If you choose that, you should be able to upload images.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.