Freckly moles appearing!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies,

have any of you experienced a large number of moles appearing on chest arms legs back over a short period of time I mean literally almost overnight these Freckly moles have cropped up I'm freaking out been to Dr today he has had a good look he's not at all concerned about there appearance and has said only explanation is hormone changes.....I hope they disappear as quickly as they have come ;( 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I don't have a large number but yes quite a few more have arrived over the last few years.

Also a return of three very large moles which I had removed with nitrogen over 20 years ago. One of which had to be removed again surgically this time.

I have one flat, quite large and very rough feeling arrived on my left side and one right between my boobs and another on my right side which are very raised.

• Posted

Mine are all flat very small some are darker than others but they just seem to be appearing I've been looking it up and it can happen in peri as in childhood and pregnancy. Something to do with low oestrogen.i hope they stop coming and things settle down it's really worrying me.  Scared to look in the mirror!!
    • Posted

Well I didn't really associate it with anything to do with menopause. But yes I'm now in menopause and the mole things came around 3 to 4 years ago so when I was in peri.

I don't seem to be getting any more recently so it would seem they do stop coming.

The really big one I had to have removed arrived whilst I was pregnant and I had it removed because it was right on my knicker line and lacy tops of my knickers made it really itchy. Then about 4 years ago it came back, small at first but grew quite rapidly to the same size it was before.

• Posted

Hi frankied i have the same thing loads have come up x
    • Posted

Really, that kind of makes me feel a little bit better but it's really quite scarey don't you think?!  Damn hormones x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.