Freeze

Posted , 2 users are following.

can one tablet 2.5 mg seize your nerves I was very ill with anxiety

I took just one tablet and felt it stopped my anxiety but in a unaturel way

all the colors went bright I would prefer to have anxiety wish I never took it now

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Olanzapine is an anti-psychotic drug, brought to UK market 1995, for traatment of psychosis /schizophrenia, but seemingly a drug of choice for everything from anxiety, insomnia, depression, eating disorders etc... not what it was approved for. If I were you, stick with your instincts and deal with your human experience in the most natural ways you can find 'Will Hall' has some good advice online and many others Petter Breggin , Twitter has a group CEP clinicians for evidence based psychiatry. Hope you recover well. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.