Freeze

Posted , 2 users are following.

By taken the tablet will it have done iveresable damage I no I can't change anything but why do I regret taken it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Sure you'll be fine Stephen, my son a minor has been pumped with psychiatric drugs without consent or collaboration by NHS employed psychiatrists, he has survived thank God, he was first put on Olanzapine without my knowledge in 2017 they upped the dose to 7.5 mg from 5 mg a week later again without informing first, got him home he didnt want the pills so did best to taper of slowly and gradually over months fast forward to 2018 after 16 months of no medication .... he received 5 different psycho active drugs within five days without my knowledge, the enforced treatment resulted in fortnightly injections of Risperidone 50 mg ... 8 drugs in 1 month no consent to this treatment given. What a shame, not on my watch, I love him and could not watch his physical health deteriorate before me. It has taken time, money and a solicitor and a lot of encouragement, understanding and investigation to resolve and move on from this barbaric treatment, however everyday he has been recovering and making improvements without any medication for nearly 5 months now. Private Psych says he is showing no signs or symptoms of any mental disorder. You can't live with regrets it will make you bitter and angry. Free yourself from the past it's water under the bridge as they say. You shall overcome and you will be fine, tell yourself daily. The brain has much plasticity and can repair and transform without us even knowing. be gentle, kind to yourself, eat well and exercise. need a chat with another get someone with a humanistic approach and not this detrimental medical model of the mind. Bless you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.