Frequent chest pain that spreads each time

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive been experiencing some chest pains for the past week, and along with this I’ve been having difficulty breathing in fully (because of the pain) and my heart rate is abnormally fast. I’ve tried to slow it down by breathing at a relaxed pace, everything. When I breathe it feels like my lungs are being forced up against my ribs (like if I breathe in just a little more I might break all my ribs kind of pain)Sometimes I can feel the pain all the way up in my lower jaw. 

I’m an adolescent and I just don’t know what is wrong with me. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You need to go to a Dr, and get it checked out, probably a pleurisy, have you recently been sitting in a draft.

?Rare at your age and I mean 100's of thousands to one it being a heart condition if that's what you are worried about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.