frequent dirrea

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello every one. i have  an intense problem of Diarrhoea. i visit many gasteronolgist in pakistan but the problem is that whenever i take antibiotics i will feel well and i will experience some releif from Diarrhoea. but otherwise it will continue for a long period. i experience frequent weight loss in the previous month. although the problem has a long history in my life but since the last one year i experience that most of the medication has no postive results except LOMOTIL, IMMODIUM OR NT TOX. what should i do now.

i need the views and suggestions of the experts in the feild.

thanks 

best regards

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

What's your diet like? What do you eat daily? Have you considered going vegan for 60 days? What you eat is what you are. I'd star with a major diet change. Pills are not the answer.....
    • Posted

You need to get a CDIFF test. It is a common problem and can be resistant to antibiotics. Some need a stool transplant to get rid of it. Get tested.
    • Posted

i mostly eat yougurt, chiken soup, custrd, and boild rice.. what will you suggest for the diet.. i am also diebetic.. i have done endocopy etc.. the result were quite positive and no problem were find except anteral arethrema..
    • Posted

sir as i belongs to a ruler area of KPK Pakistan.. these type of tests are not availble in the labortries here.. but i have done edoscopy at shifa internationa.. its a common problem but i experience frequent weight loss.. please guide me further
    • Posted

sir  also take tea and eat custrd. therefore may b i have nt considered vegan.. but i can leave all this if i can get rid off the problem. as i am very tens about the said problem.. no medication lef any positive imprints.
    • Posted

sir thank you for the kind reply. need further guidence.
    • Posted

sir thank you for the kind reply. need further guidence.
  • Posted

I am experiencing the same problems...extreme diarrhea for over 6 months..but no weight loss.  I did not have an endoscopy but they are sending me for abdomal scan..I will let you know the results.  My current diagnosis is Coltiis.
    • Posted

thank you for the kind reply.. but i have done endoscopy, clonoscopy and city scan.. they find no problem except arethrema. the problem persists since the last year... in pakistan i think there is a lack of pure food. the problem has a long histry but since last year i find frequent weightloss. there fore i becomes much anxious..  i will wait for the results of your test..
    • Posted

will u suggest hurbal medication for diarrhoea.. like zincor which is recently introduced in india???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.