Frequent Urge to urinate

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi , I am 17 years old male  , . In June 2017 I was diagnosed with white coat hypertension so my doctor put me on blood pressure meds (metropol and  Chlorthalidone) . I had few blood tests and i had high rbc , low mch , mcv , etc . So , my doctor put me on Aspirin 150 and then Aspirin 75 . I had phlebetomy once . Though rbc didn't decrease but still doctor said it's fine for my age . I was diagnosed with Vit d deficiency and so doctor prescribed me Lupi D3 one in every 7 days . Now ,from last one week  i see that i have frequent urge to urinate . I don't get up at night to urinate  , but during the daytime while i am sitting idle i just feel like going to toilet . I have an urge to urinate even after peeing after 5 - 10 mins . The more i think of this the more i is the urge to urinate . Had blood sugar test in August and it was normal . I have elevated uric acid of 8.8 (no joint pains , gout ,etc . ) Should i see a doctor ? Currently i am on blood pressure medicines prescribed by my doctor . The place where i am living is experiencing winter now . 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I am also from India, I have quite similar blood test report like yours I observed in other discussion. I have high rbc, low mcv and mch. Last time neutrophil count also dropped. The rbc is fluctuating for few years now. Have low vit D as well. Did you find any diagnosis? Did your doctor came to any conclusion?

• Posted

Vit D was 14.60 Doctor prescribed me Lupi D3 to be taken once in 7 days for 2 months. My Bp remains in-between 110 -130/60-80. In home but shoots up to 160/90 at doctor's clinic . Similarly pulse rate shoots up to 100 -110 bpm when i go to the doctor . At doctor's clinic my palms start sweating , my ffet constantly tap the ground and i become very restless.

• Posted

Now , i am not experiencing frequent urination . It went away of it's own when i had coconut water for 4 days and controlled my bladder.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.