frequent urination.

Posted , 2 users are following.

i cannot stop urinating day and night... every 2 hours !! its driving me mad... i have had painful pelvis for 5 months now.. and i found i had a prolapse ... this cant be due to that it has gotten worse... i just need to wee all the time.. am so sorried going docs next week... anyone been through this? i do have serious depression and anxiety also.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear about your problem. My relative has found pelvic floor exercises help - while urinating, try holding back the flow of urine and letting it out slowly. This exercise can be done anywhere even when not urinating. Get a diabetes check too and be careful with natural diuretics in foods and drinks. Good luck and blessings this lovely season.
  • Posted

Me again. Just forgot to add that stress can cause the bladder (and bowels) to evacuate. Any stress reducing activities would be great eg. spiritual activities, reading, using uplifting quotes affirmations. journaling/talking with a trustful person to let it out and feel lighter, getting ouside with nature and creatures, exercising/yoga, meditation focusing on your breathing releasing thoughts - practising being in the 'now' only no matter what you're doing in the day.
    • Posted

thank.you for reply xx... its awful every 2 hours... and through the night... i just cant stop ... xx
  • Posted

You're most welcome. Please try not to worry - it's more common than most of us think and know - see your doctor and maybe take a list of any written questions you have plus pen to make notes (always helps me!). x
    • Posted

i been having pelvis problems for 5 months... had burning pain and around ovulation severe pain. periods have changed to 3 days max instead of 5 to 6... and now i am urinating day and night 2 hourly... i always fear the worst so as u can imagine am.scared to go.back to doctors... am convinced its a tumour worried sick as i have had problems there for all this time... doc says i can now have a scan but am worried whats wrong with me! i do have a prolapse but cant see it making me urinate like this... thing is there not even dribbles either xx
  • Posted

Feeling like this is absolutely normal, being human, and I understand. I know it's easier said than done but please, at the same time, enjoy all these precious moments you have which will never ever come back once gone. I absolutely adore reading and learning - time stops for me and I'm in a different world despite any pain. I'm sure you have a few things and if not keep experimenting till you find them. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.