Frequent urination and urge urination/ Unable to hold urine for more than 10 minutes since six years

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started doing masturbation from my teenage for almost five years. during this five years I have noticed some times having night falls and sexual dreams in my sleeping. I thought this is a common in males during the teenage. It was not until when I felt the frequent urination and urgent urination , then I came to know that everything happened to me because of the masturbation. then I stopped it complete and started to consult many of the urologists, homeopathy doctors, pelvic therapists and tried all kind of the treatments. all the reports came as negative and took various kinds of the medications. Its been six years since I am suffering the frequent and urge urination. The other sexual problems can be easily treated by doctors or myself if I can completely change my thought process, food habits, daily exercises and if I make myself busy in all the other activates. that is what I did during these years, now I can say I am almost relived from the sexual problems. But my main goal is cure from the frequent urination and urge urination. This is some thing killing me from the past six years.

I am not sure what kind of the treatment possibly I can have to cure this problem. this is something doctors feel that neurological issue which can be treated by implementing the electronic device in sacrum area which can control signal from the mind to bladder. I know both sexual problems and urine issues are inter related because same nerves were involved to pass the signal to the organs. But why I am not able to cure from the urine issue is a million dollar question for me. I have stopped the masturbation six years back. night falls, erection problems were cured recently. I am hoping there is some key dot that I missed to cure this problem. I have seen that some people were cured from this issue after taking the various approaches towards the issue. Please help me out to cure this issue if you have any ideas and treatment processes.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Sam, I had a prostate infection and thought that I solved my issues. Turns out it was only one of 2 issues and the other issue cleared up all of these other problems for me. The great news is that everything is now back to normal completely. No more urination frequency, dry irritated glans, saggy wrinkled skin, loss of sensation, loss of sex drive, what appeared as grooves in the glans. All finally cleared up. And after roughly 7 years I figured out that I was irritating my Pudendal Nerve several times daily. Every time I had sex, I would "squeeze out" the remaining semen from the tract of my penis starting from behind my testes all the way to the tip. I did the same thing after I peed out of habit. In doing this, I aggravated the nerve which has 2 other branches of nerves: The Dorsal Nerve, which regulates the penis, and The Perennial Nerve which regulates the anus. The Dorsal Nerve being irritated throws EVERYTHING off. After finding this information and thinking I have probably been irritating the nerve, I stopped the behavior and constantly felt like a low hum (like a tingly electrical sensation) in my urinary tract which made me think it must be something else. I decided I'd give it at least a month and continued to dig for info when I search for the symptoms of a recovering Pudendal nerve and found it being described as a tingly sensation in the perineum. As you can imagine after 7 years of hell I was excited that I just may have figured it out. I can honestly say that after only 2 months of making sure not to mess with the urinary tract that I am 100% back to normal. Everything. No joke. I sincerely hope I can help you and you can get your lives back. I know how much it sucks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.