Frequent urination & burning after I urinate

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm currently been experincing frequent urination & burning after I urinate. At first it started from burning after I pee then to me peeing frequently, to me having upper back & abdominal pains. Now I'm literally going to the bathroom every 2 hrs & after I pee it burns. I've been treated for a UTI & bladder infection. Neither antibiotic worked completely. I feel pressure in my abdomin towards my right side when I have to pee & a moderate amount of blood was in my urine, however, the urinary culture has came back negative. I'v had a CT done on my abdomin & pelvis area & everything came back normal. As well as, blood work for my kidneys & testing for Herpes simplex 1 &2. Again, everything came back normal. At this point, I don't know what to do, & I've been experiencing these problems since March. Can anyone help?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

no cystoscopy to look around inside your bladder?
    • Posted

Yes Mike, I have & the doc said everything looked normal, there was nothin cancerous, but that the walls of my bladder looked paler than normal.  He also showed me the spot in my bladder that is irritated which is causing the burning after I pee. Idk what to do next though.
  • Posted

Hi moniky89

my name is Nadine im 38 wow this so like for me history repeating its self I have the same problem as u are having now with the running to the loo have your doctors done what is called a highdradylation which mean blowing up ur bladder to stretch it to see how much u can hold I've had three done now because mine have only lasted about 6 months which makes u be able to hold more and I know when I need another 1 done cause all my pain in my back starts again and the pain under my belly button  come back and it's real sharp how ever my big problem now is that I've got a prolapse bladder and still waiting to see my ginocolagest to get it fix cause I'm having to wear pads all the time due to leaking and its so frustrating because I feel like my life has to revolve around a loo to where I even do my shopping now but I hope things start to work for u soon and good luck xx 

• Posted

Hi, nadine know i havent had an highdradylation but I have had an cystoscopy done. I'm not leaking at all though.
  • Posted

Yes Mike I have, th doc said everything looked normal, nothin cancerous but that the walls of my bladder were paler than normal & he showed mme where the irritation is which is causing the burning after I pee. Idk what to do next though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.