Frequent Urination - I am not diabetic...

Posted , 7 users are following.

I don't no if I am the only one that urinates frequently especially when I drink water my bladder gets full quickly, I am not diabetic. I also have the almost 60 peri meno symptoms. Thank God I am managing each symptoms that arises but frequent urination it's my concern. I make sure I empty my bladder before going out to avoid urgency.  

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi mercy, yes I only have to drink and the toilet is calling, if I drink a lot I wee a lot if I don't drink a lot I don't wee a lot that's how it works..but I notice since menopause when I go it's like my bladder not emptying properly and need to go back soon after but this happens now again.

• Posted

Yes, I could wee for England!!  It's much worse if I'm anxious or stressed and if I have much caffiene or alcohol.  Don't be tempted not to drink water though or else that could cause its own problems. x

• Posted

Hi Jane, yes frequent urination comes when I am anxious about something... I am not alone then. Thank uuuu
  • Posted

Hi, I drink or not I wee a lot and of course if I drink it gets a lot worse. I am sure I empty it completely and plenty each time but I still go again. So yes you are not a lone.
  • Posted

Yes, I experience this too sometimes. It comes and goes, and it's very annoying when it's frequent - sometimes it feels like every 15 minutes! I drink water regularly all day to prevent or limit kidney stones. I agree with the comment about being sure to drink enough anyway!

• Posted

Thanks Lora I agree with you no matter how often I wee I still can't stop taking my 8 cups of water everyday... to avoid and limit kidney stones. Thanks for contributing. 

• Posted

Hello.

Yes, I need to urinate frequently. Sometimes every 10 to 15 minutes. Sometimes the need to urinate comes on quickly and urgently. I have sneezed or coughed and leaked a little bit. Sometimes my bladder aches Luke I have a bladder infection but I don't have one.

I woke up one night and urine was just running out of me. I wasn't weeing the bed, it was just running out of me. I tried to make it stop but I couldn't make it stop.

My sister experienced all of this too when she was perimenopausal.

I have heard that these are all common menopausal symptoms.

You're not alone. Take care.

• Posted

Yes at times you feel you are having bladder issue but you are not... just peri meno symptoms... God will help all of us here.... 
  • Posted

Hi mercy,

have you had a check for ovarian cysts etc,to be on the safe side ?I was thinking they could put pressure on organs?

• Posted

Hi Fairywen, plenty thanks no I haven't... I think I have to go and check to ensure nothing is not contributing my frequent urination. My urination begins when I drink water because if I don't drink no wee. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.