Frequent urination part of the day

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all, 21M here.

Back in last September, I had a frequent urge to pee with very little amounts, so I took Cipro without medical prescription (contacted a family doctor), and things kind of went back to normal, but since then I am always stressing about it and preventing to go out to not have strong urge to pee out of a sudden, and this caused me some mental issues.

However, about a month ago, I started feeling the same thing but the frequent urination only comes part of the day, where I go about 15 times in an hour or two, and then come back to normal.

I had urinalysis and came back normal except having +2 RBC, been told thag I have to drink more water but this makes me wanna go more.

And as for diabetes, I do not feel thirsty neither hunger neither fatigue.

So I'm wondering, what could this be considering the age and the previous uti?

thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

CPPS. check out reddit's r/prostatitis which focuses more on this for younger people. they have a set of tips, really revolving around pelvic floor rehab with a physical therapist that can evaluate and work internally.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.