Frequent Urination, please help asap

Posted , 1 user is following.

To begin, I am 24, female, on Nexplanon birth control I have a lot of undiagnosed issues. I’ve been depressed since childhood. I feel like it has affected my sleep leading me to believe I have undiagnosed insomnia. I couldn't take naps as a kid, I'm a light sleeper and I cannot take naps nowadays whatsoever. My mind races a lot while trying to fall asleep and sometimes I just wake up for no reason and I have to lay there and try to doze off again. Over the past year or two I developed this frequent urination around the same time I started getting lower back pain. The back pain is on my right lower side and feels like it burns sometimes, feels swollen, can feel numb and aches constantly. I can't really sit or lay comfortably I'm constantly trying to reposition myself. I feel like I could have strained it at work somehow. I don't really know how all of it started. I used to go to the bathroom often but not this frequent . Now especially at night I pee AT LEAST 10 times. I get in and out of bed so often I don't feel like I've slept any. Sometimes when coming back from the bathroom it takes forever to fall back asleep. I also have to sleep with a pillow or blanket kinda propped under and against my right hip or else it will ache in the bed. It makes me stressed more to have to toss and turn and probably puts a strain on my back. I also cant have sex, it seems to hurt on the inside to the right side which terrifies me ….. On my right hip there's a slight pain I get at times, whenever I sit up straight it feels like its too much weight on that side, so when I drive or sit for a while I lean most of the weight onto my left hip. sometimes it just aches and it feels like a little rock is under my skin like its throbbing. I feel weak , I haven’t really felt energized or motivated in a while. I learned with the frequent urination, coffee, alcohol, and sweet tea make me pee more often. I haven’t drunken alcohol in a year , when I did I was in the bathroom every 10 minutes, it actually made my hip hurt more it felt weird like a tight feeling or that rock feeling I get. Coffee and sweet tea just make me go more frequently. Since all of this started, I feel like its an emergency each time I need to pee. Many times I will run to the bathroom only to pee just a smidge or not actually have to pee. It scares me when those things happen and it makes me more depressed not knowing what is going on. I’ve been to two emergency rooms (don’t have insurance yet) and now owe at least 4k in medical bills. They ran blood and urine tests, an ultrasound, a papsmear, xrays and MRI. All they found was a swollen lympnode in my hip . nothing else. So im even more concerned and stressed out because no one has experienced this situation and I feel like it could be getting worse along with my insomnia and depression. also i dont have any pain during or after peeing,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.