frequent yawning...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Do constant yawning is a symptom of b12 deficiency? and do they go away after supplementation?

Thanks

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

My name is Sharon and I have rls and with that comes low b12 low iron and folic acid yes constant yawning tiredness etc can be a symptom of this as I had this once my supplements kicked in it stoped but the ones over the counter aren't Sharon enough so my Dr gave them on prescription and it worked but can take a while before they kick in.

Hope this helps

All the best

Sharon

• Posted

yes. i also have mild RLS. Thanks for sharing your experience. i wish for your speedy recovery. Take care.
  • Posted

Hi

Thank you for your kind reply

I wish you all the best too

Regards

Sharon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.