FRIGHT

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi girls here I go again..anyone gets the fright in the tummy area, it happens. If someone rings the door bell,or call, or somebody shout outside anything can set off, it's like bout of it goes right there the feeling ain't nice at all..did had this when I first went through perimenopause, but has come back been with me now for a while, or it's just me get it.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Maria yes I got it all through my Peri really badly at times and even being 10 years post it happens now and again for no reason the doorbell goes and my stomach jumps and my heart starts racing ...I'm thankful that it doesn't happen all the time now because its a horrible feeling

• Posted

It used to happen a lot when I first started getting symptoms, but not so much anymore.

• Posted

YES! And it can through me into full blown panic attack!
  • Posted

Yes.

I have had a high startle response for years but it has gotten worse. Any little noise wakes me up with an adrenaline rush. Any unexpected event causes me to jump and have that adrenaline surge.

It is a bad feeling.

Tracy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.