From 50mg to 100mg sertraline

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys

could anyone tell me weather they still had side effects from the sertraline.

my anxiety is improving a little and i no longer feel tired much but on the 100mg sertraline now for 14 days still aches in back sometimes tingling in legs and dry mouth still sometimes headaches still having every other day ish is anyone else suffering from side effects still?

Still questioning myself on these got a call from mental health nurse tomorrow again shes really nice!! very easy to speak to!!

any help or advice

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yes i still get side effects 7 months on same as you but on and off

aches and pains

dry mouth

digestive issues

• Posted

hi jen11667

thank u these side effects are awful i have to say my sweaty hands seem to have got better too but feel hot one min and cold the next aswell really bezar did u have any sinus problem at all or sore throat i get it now and again too

• Posted

yes! Still have sinus issues and a blocked feeling in my ears and nose and often a feeling i am getting a cold but then nothing i dont feel poorly

glad you mentioned sinus and throat!!

• Edited

Hi Kimberley, the headaches usually go away. As for dry mouth, it eventually goes away, too. But in the meantime, make sure you stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. With enough water, your headache may also go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.