From Carole

Posted , 6 users are following.

\"From: cats and dogs

To: Jacee

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Subject: Re: Checking in Quote message

Give me love to Van, Annsco, Stitch and everybody else.

bye for now Very Happy Very Happy Angel Very Happy Cuddle\"

Just to let everyone know - I have heard from Carole today and the end of her message asked me to pass on her love - see above - so I am doing.

Jacee

x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Thanks Jacee, thanks Carole. Think of you every day Carole, love Vanessa XXXXX

:love:

• Posted

Thank you Jacee for passing that on. Carole is often in my thoughts and I send her my love.

Ann xx

• Posted

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have chatted with Carole today. She is not very well but is trying to keep cheerful. She sends her love to all her friends and wishes you all a Merry Christmas.

:holly:

Jacee

xx

• Posted

Thinking of you Carole - and sending get well wishes. Keep warm and keep aiming for cheerful.

Take good care

:peace: :tit: V

• Posted

[quote:2d4665bcb7=\"Jacee\"]Hi all,

Just to let you know I have chatted with Carole today. She is not very well but is trying to keep cheerful. She sends her love to all her friends and wishes you all a Merry Christmas.

Jacee

xx[/quote:2d4665bcb7]

Thanks for this Jacee. If you can still pick up messages Carole, then I wish you a merry christmas. Peace and blessings

Andy :rose:

• Posted

[quote:3722ce4cbf=\"Jacee\"]Hi all,

Jacee

xx[/quote:3722ce4cbf]

Hang in there Carole. Sending you peace, love and all best wishes.

:choc: fa

• Posted

Thinking of you Carole - you are much loved :love:

Hope you feel better soon and have a peaceful and happy Christmas :holly:

Take care xxxx

• Posted

Could anyone tell me if Carole (Catsandogs) is still around, please? I received a pm from her on BLFUnlocked today. I'm assuming it's the usual suspects as it's not her style of writing and, besides, I don't remember Carole ever contacting me directly. Tried to post a screenshot but it doesn't appear to be possible on here.

Best wishes,

Jackie

• Posted

It's a shame Carole's closer friends cannot clarify this Stitch, I note there are a couple of people impersonating others on this site too. Using same and like names, copy pasting and mis representating the author's words. They obviously have nothing better to do with their time. Its in very poor taste to attempt impersonating Carole especially as she was so very ill, in and out of hospice all the time and sadly no longer with us here.

Thought for Carole.

Best wishes Vee

• Posted

Mind boggles doesn't it. You should have heard the squeals after Maureen died and someone mentioned the song, Back to Black.
  • Posted

Ironic ~Stitch and unvelievable, makes you think they fake any sincerety with the world outside themselves.

These people have no respect for others in life or death it seems. Shame on those who befriend them and turn a blind eye to their activities.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.