Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia - FFA

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is there anyone suffering the same as me, I am having trouble covering my forehead now and I wonder what other people have done to cover the hairloss and where do I go to get help with scarfs, wigs etc. I don't know of anyone else in my vicinity.Alopecia UK deals with mainly total hair loss.

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have you tried a small hairpiece that can be blended in with your own hair just snapped in the front for bangs then fluff with own hair or brushed to the side . there are many you tube videos to look thru with several ideas for many different ways to help or even some wigs that can be blended with your own hair. just look thru the different ideas and then its possible to experiment which ideas may work for you. its really tricky when our hair thins so it is necessary to find solutions that are easy and also help build confidence and look natural. also some hair salons specialize in hair weaves and hair pieces designed to fit your personal needs. good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.