Frosty's Tips for frozen shoulder club members

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm not sure if this older post has been mentioned in a while, but it helped me immensely when I was in the thick of it, and might be useful to the more current members of this special club. wink

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/helpful-tips-28439

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the awesome tips from the link you shared

Frosty’s  tips are all spot on!! Especially be good to yourself 

There’s one more thing I’d like to add:

I wish I would/could have been a lot less ‘cranky’ to my family/friends & coworkers while in the worst stages of my FS.

Eventually, I said sorry to them, but in the beginning it was scary for all of us and we didn’t know how to handle the change in my physical abilities, as well as how the level of pain threw me right through the roof some days! (and that’s an understatement of the pain).

I was extremely cranky in the beginning..

So make sure you tell the people you are with everyday, to not take your crankiness to heart.. it’s only temporary, although it may be lengthy, but as long as they know to be kind to you, you need to do your best at being as good as possible with them.

Thanks for the post.. great tips & information here!! So helpful..

• Posted

I sent this to my family because all of what you said is so important!  I know I am a grouch and thankfully they all understand!  
  • Posted

What a great post you sent!  I felt so much better reading this and the tips are so helpful!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.