Frozen pelvis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I collapsed in April 2015 with a mass on my ovary and a blocked kidney when Thy opened me up Thy found out i had a frozen pelvis everything is fused together and i have a lot of scar tissue in pain constantly don't feel like I'm not a woman because I've been told I can't have children

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

@kelledee. Heavens, that sounds horrible. Please let me tell you that Im not sure I have anything close to your pain. Although bc of MY pain in the groin and its movement I am truly grateful for any info comcerning how this happened to you. I have had back surgery, and diagnossed with fibro, facet arthropy, several other osteoarthritis issues. Which they have tried to convince me that my pain is radiant to other areas...me not so sure. I have an appt.with gyno in 1 week. Would this be the doc to help diagnose your situation ? Or maybe mine? I am praying for you...hold old are you sweetie? Let me say, God will fill your life with children, even if they are not yours you never know what life has in store. I could not get pregnant yet my 2nd husband had a son who gave me a gorgeous, smart, loving granson and he is MINE, he thinks nothing else. Also I have many friends and 2 nephews who fill my heart to the top. (ALSO U GET TO SEND THEM HOME!!) SO ,you are a woman and u may love deeply. Thanks Lorie. Please write me back
    • Posted

I'm 38 thy say th frozen pelvis is caused from undiagnosed endyrimitriosis which has caused a lot of scar tissue which is floating around my body when I have a period I can't walk I'm in so much pain. Thy can't operate as it would be life threatening. Only time thy would operate is if I had a big bleed I've been thru a lot in 2 years I've been diagnosed with a frozen pelvis lost my kidney In July I ended up in intensive care as my gallbladder ruptured

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.