Frozen should pain getting worse after about 5 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

About 5 months ago I was diagonised with a frozen shoulder. Probably onset coz of a broken wrist. However, unlike other people I can move my arm although there are limitations and stiffness and I am not in pain like people described. Three professionals said that i have frozen shoulder.

Has anyone been diagonised with frozen shoulder but they can still function? Do daily tasks?

Today, though I am experiencing so much pain from inside the front of my shoulder. Had a difficult time steering the wheel while driving and moving my shoulder is very painful. Does the pain get worse as from what i have read it gets better?

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have heard it gets better, but it also gets worse first. That it has to actually "freeze" before it will begin to thaw out. I believe mine is in the freezing portion. It has not begun to thaw yet. I have had pain in the front of my shoulder as well, that is helped when I rub it.

• Posted

The three professional were surely not medical people were they?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.