Frozen shoulder

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello

i have a on going issue with knee and wrist pain

now been told may have a frozen shoulder please can someone explain how to take away the pain

its been on going since march

thankyou

tracy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracy - sorry to hear about your pain! From my thinking, pain that happens in many different places around the body often comes from some kind of imbalance - either in your posture, or in what you're eating. Have you tried doing some kind of food "reset"? Avoid all dairy or wheat for a month and see if you have any improvements? Also, have you tried a chiropractor? I always mention my Sonic Relief ultrasound because it works for any pain that crops up. I have arthritis all over but mainly in my knees and neck. But pain sometimes comes in different places if I've been in the garden or babysitting the grandkids. Just hit it with the ultrasound for a bit and it goes away, my magic wand i call it. Hope you find some releif!

• Posted

I like Salonpas small patches on my wrist. They have menthol and a form of aspirin, I think. I get a larger box at Costco. I use a medical tape at each end to have them stay on all day. One or two may work on your knee. The paper medical tape peels too easily. They do have larger patches which may work for your shoulder. There is a 1% pain gel that works for 4 hours. Your doctor needs to prescribe it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.