Frozen shoulder and tendonitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Diagnosed 5 months ago with rotator cuff injurt then another dr said frozen shoulder. Veen taki f naproxen from then alonc witb 8 cocodomol a day. Have had 4 sessions private physio a cortisone injection in between this and feel like im getting nowhere. Doing all my stretches as advised but cant push mysrlf as pain becomes un bearable and dont think cortisone was any use. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel, feel so fed up

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I know it's hard but hold on in there I'm proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel; and this too will pass. I ended up with frozen shoulder in both arms. I found the most effective methods were a heat pad and a tens machine and pressure point therapy with ibuprofen. I to had had cortisone injection and physio neither of which helped in the slightest. I was not prepared to go under the knife so I done what I could to help myself. This site helped wonders; knowing you are not alone; and not going mad.... it really does hurt like HELL. I hope the painful freezing stage does not last too much longer. Everyone is different; that's why I say do what you can; find which way helps you best. Take care

• Posted

Thanks cindy. Its so frustrating not being able to do so many things like tie my hair up, shave under my arm lol, even putting my seat belt on is so painful . Just hope all this physio helps in the end x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.