Frozen shoulder beat me after 28 months

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all

posted a lot on here over the past 16 months . had bi lateral frozen shoulders. i finally gave in every thing i tried failed.

over 130 physio sessions to free the joint and stop the spasms

5 steriod jabs 3 left and 2 right

hydro dilatation to both joints

sports tape to the shoulders to aid posture

just had right shoulder decompression surgery post op 6 months. waiting for capsular release.

just recovering brutal surgery to right shoulder decompressed the joint by 4mm and bevelled back the bone.

had full capsular release to all 4 plains of the capsule.

into full physio from day one. brutal through the pain constant hour after hour.

on a CPM machine as well. now walking the house through the night with both shoulders playing up now 3 weeks post op here

its hard its sore and i am grumpy. the left shoulder is still frozen and i am waiting to go back again under the knife for ACR.

range of motion was shocking even left 28 months. right 22 months

any ideas people if so please reply i have ice machine. tens machine. tshellz heated electro magnetic heat pads. uddermint. rock sauce. and the kitchen sink as well lol

colin

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

and just to add insult to injury

post operation day 8 a wasp landed on the operated shoulder and instinct i waved me arm

i popped my shoulder blade out and tore a muscle at the front

post operation day 12. seems i have lost feeling to the C5 area of the skin. ( where the sergeant wears his stripes on his arm)

so in pain across the whole area.

happy days

colin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.