Frozen Shoulder - MUA - outcomes / recovery / pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have bilateral frozen shoulder - idopathic.  Several professionals have stated my left is "severly affected".  Right is manageable and seems to be on recovery but full ROM is not there yet.  Ortho is considering MUA with a scope to clip any scar tissue on the left.  I'm wondering what is the true pain level of this surgery?  How soon after were you to "functioning"?  I have 3 kids (9, 6 and 3). 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh forgot to mention my surgery was MUA as well as arthroscopic capsule release

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.