Frozen shoulder symptoms after lesion removal.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Two years ago I had a lesion surgically removed from my left shoulder under local anaesthetic. Since this operation, my shoulder has limited movement similar to a frozen shoulder and I cannot lift my arm up high. I have been back and fore physiotherapy for around a year for treatment for a frozen shoulder with not much improvement.

After speaking to my physiotherapist yesterday he mentioned that covid vaccines are causing some people shoulder problems, something to do with the wrong insertion of the vaccine needle. It dawned on me later that this could be related to the problem that I have. I was injected in my shoulder with local anaesthetic when I had the operation to remove the lesion. Could this possibly be the problem that I am experiencing with my shoulder?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

In some cases, people experience pain if a healthcare professional incorrectly injects the vaccine into the shoulder capsule. Many shoulder injuries are showing up since the mass vaccine injections. This can cause inflammation that can be painful and decrease the shoulders range of motion. Many have had the experience from mandatory injections set up by healthcare workers who volunteer to help without proper training.

• Edited

In my case it was not a vaccine that was administered but local anaesthetic, but I presume the outcome could be the same?

• Edited

yes of course it may be the cause if the shoulder capsule felt painful after 48 hours and continued to worsen. its so painful and so many have had shoulders damaged from the pandemic.

i received a flue shot years ago that is directly related to my frozen shoulder.

sending healing vibes your way. this takes time and patience. good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.