Frozen Skin, what can thaw it out?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone. Thankful that I found this site with many hopes and prayers I may find something positive that may lead to some resolve.

I am a 66 YO male with currently some what seem to be life threatening symptoms which mainly are a pulse of 130+ and a blood ox of <88.

As of Dec 24th 2019 I had 10 years of warranted Norco use (180 x 10/325 mo) and my galbladder was coming out. After all this time and 7 visits to the ER by ambulance in just the last year I am left with many issues, the worst being my skin is always cold. When it's at a minimum 20% pulse is 80 and ox is 97. When I have an attack I feel in the center below my breast plate like a secretion then permeation throughout my body then stinging on the scalp then immediate heavy sweating on all parts of my stinging cold skin and the sweating brings on colder skin with a minor breeze. I think because of the elevated heart rate that I feel in a panic mode. This I have been dealing with for over a year and with a primary doctor and a few other doctors I am still at this point being told that the problem cannot be figured out and because of covid my health issues have been affected to the point where every week i'm getting worse with still no answers or direction. What doctor or specialty should I see for this issue? This is a question I have asked of my primary doctor and clinic for months with no answer or referral still. In hopes of a response, Thank you for this opportunity.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.